- Partial cancellations are not allowed in respect of e-tickets.
- Cancellation of e-tickets after stopping of advance booking for a service is not allowed. No refunds are applicable in such cases.
- For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable.
- Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the procedure. However, cancellation charges will be worked out on the full fare of the ticket (not discounted fare) and refund amount will be fare collected less cancellation fee. Further, Cancellation charges are applicable on actual fare only.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable. Bridge fee, User Fee, Toll Fee, Entry Fee & Accident relief Fund etc. will be completely refunded.
- The cancellation slabs (excluding the reservation fee, which is non refundable) are as below:
Fee at 10% of the basic fare
Upto 72 hours before the departure time.
Fee at 25% of the basic fare
Between 72 hours and 2 hours before the departure time.
Fee at 50% of the basic fare