- Group Booking discount – 5% discount on basic fare allowed where four or more seats are booked as a group.
- Return Journey discount –10% discount on basic fare allowed when both onward and return tickets are booked simultaneously.
- Free travel in City Services – Passengers with advance reservation tickets are allowed free travel in the city services within 2 hours before departure time of service.
- MLA – Free travel allowed in all Classes of services.
- Ex MLA – Free travel allowed in all Class of services along with one companion.
- Journalist – Free travel allowed for journalist with accreditation card within city limits (City Buses).
- Senior Citizen(age 65 and above) – 25% concession allowed in Rajahamsa and below class of services.
- Student Concession passes–75% to 80 % concession on normal fare is given.
- Freedom Fighter – Free travel allowed in Rajahamsa and below class of services. For Freedom Fighters above 75 years of age one companion will be allowed free travel.
- Blind passes – Free travel allowed within the state in Ordinary and Express class of services.
- Physically Challenged - Two seats each are reserved near passenger door in Mofussil and City / Suburban services
RATE CHART OF MONTHLY SEASON PASS IN CITY SERVICES
|Type of Services||Rates|
b) Monthly Season Pass in Moffusil Service
RATE CHART OF MONTHLY SEASON PASS IN MOUFFSIL SERVICES
|Season||Month||Mofussil, Karnataka Sarige||Rajahamsa, Semisleeper, Executive|
|Peak||Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Dec||Rs.800/-||Rs.400/-||Rs.1700/-||Rs.850/-|
|Non-peak||Jan, Feb, Mar, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov||Rs.750/-||Rs.350/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.750/-|
|3 Days||Fri, Sat & Sunday||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
|4 Days||Mon, Tue, Wed & Thursday||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
|Sl. No.||From||To||Pass Rate (Rs.)|
- Free Travelling Facility to the State and District Presidents of Kannada Sahithya Parishath
- 11. Bus Pass/Coupons to the Accredited Journalist
- 12.Free Bus Pass to Sitting M.L.A’s / M.L.C’s And Ex Mla’s/ Mlc’s
- 13. 25% fare concession to Senior citizens for 65 years age and above
- Counter Booking
- KSRTC counters: Passengers can book seats visiting nearby KSRTC counters established at all major bus stands and at important BMTC bus stand
- Franchisee counters: Passengers can book seats visiting nearby KSRTC franchisee counters established at all major places including neighboring states
- e-booking: Passengers can book seats visiting KSRTC website ‘ksrtc.in’. Requirement for booking: New passengers have to register with KSRTC for carrying out bookings. The registered user name can be used for all future transactions like booking and cancellation. Important note: The passengers have to carry printed e-ticket along with photo ID proof for traveling
- Mobile Booking: Passengers can book seats using their mobile. To avail this facility passenger has to download ‘ngpay’ application. Procedure for booking 1. SMS KSRTC to 56767
2. You will receive an SMS with a link to download ngpay
3. Download and Register - One time with Name & Address
4. Go to the KSRTC store on ngpay to book your tickets
Requirement for booking : Mobile shall have GPRS facility
For more details contact: 080-22221321 ext.302,